Friday, September 19, 2008

First day of school!

Eithen and Jocelynn started 4th and 1st grade. School started the end of July. They walk to from school everyday. It is about a mile a way. They are great students and growing up so fast!
Cameron started preschool this year. He loves it and wishes he could go everyday. He keeps the teacher on her toes. She says he knows everything and is a step ahead of her. He may be small, but his personality makes him so big! He is such a fun kid.
Painting pictures and playing with his friends are his favorite things to do. I am missing him, but it is so fun having time to myself a few hours a week. I sometimes do not know what to do with all that time. I am sure proud of my little schoolers. They make me proud. I am so lucky to have such three bright and sweet little kids.

No comments:

Black Family Song Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones